Saturday, April 21, 2012

More Pretties

I love playing with cameras and taking pictures of all the beauty I am blessed to witness everyday.  Seriously, although it's a bit of a drive to get anywhere, I love where I live because I get to see these views nearly every single day -- usually twice:  once on my way into town and again on my way back home.

My proper digital camera, a Kodak EasyShare P850, is now several years old and has 5.1 megapixels, but it makes up for it with a 12X optical zoom.  It was top of the line when I got it.  But now my iPhone 4S has a camera that is roughly even with my digital camera -- it has more megapixels but no zoom -- and it's a lot more portable.  So, as usual, these were taken with my iPhone 4S and the only alterations made with Photoshop were to add the watermark and resize for web publication.

No comments:

Post a Comment